Allocating an extension to your handset
To start this process you will require the MAC address and Model of the handset (Usually found on a sticker on the back of the handset or on the box)
1. Log in to your account at https://my.nimvelo.com
2. Navigate to Extensions
3. Select the extension you wish to allocate to the handset (This needs to be a regular extension not a virtual extension)
4. Locate "Auto-Provisioning" and select "Provision a device"
5. Select Yealink under "Device Manufacturer"
6. Select your handset model under "Device Model"
7. Enter the MAC address of your handset under "MAC Address and click confirm
Accessing the Yealink Web User Interface (Web UI)
1. You'll need your handset's IP address in order to access the Web UI. To find the IP address of the phone, press the menu key, this is the key in the middle of the directional buttons. From the menu you should be able to access Status, here you should find your phone's IPv4 address.
2. Now using a web browser you can access the web interface by typing in the IP address directly into the address bar.
The default username and password are both "admin"
Pointing your handset at our provisioning server
1. Once logged into the Web UI, navigate to Settings > Auto provision.
2. For Server URL, enter: https://provisioning.voip123.co.uk
3. Select the On radio button under both Power On and Repeatedly.
4. Press confirm and logout of the Web UI.
5. Congratulations! Your handset is now provisioned.